Tuesday, December 05, 2006

yeap, i noe i promised him i wld slp by 12am. n its now 1.5 hrs aft tt.. but i honestly cld not help it. i mean, i can't leave tis just hanging here rite? haha.. somehow, i feel liberated with this new blog. n deep inside, i believe tt with time, tis new add will be just as significant as my previous add was.

i noe having a new blog may not solve all the problems or cease my troubles. but at least, its an attempt start something new. consider it a revamp of my comfort zone.. one with an auspicious name too! hehehe.. dun ask me why i chose tis. i just flipped the thesaurus under 'joy' n it stood out among the rest. lol. plus, i just wanna be happy.

a big thank you to my mei for sacrificing ur slp to help me do up tis template. i love you. *muacks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home